Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion September 13 (13/09) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 9/10 Pressure might be increasing to honor a particular commitment. You know what youre able to accomplish or fulfill, but a certain persons impatience could be instilling an unhelpful sense of urgency. Remain focused on what is and isnt within your ability to influence. If youre allowed to do something in your own way and time, then you might exceed an expectation or two. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 7/10 A plan or idea appears to be at an early stage, but it neednt be hurried. Given its connection with a personal aspiration, its launch needs to suit your needs and timing. A significant step towards the fulfillment of a long-held ambition is imminent. However, i...
Teri Fanguy
Great Quality
I have a stock pile of these for eBay, Poshmark and Mercari orders because they are a great quality. The amount revived for the price paid is very worth it to me. They are very durable and have survived shipping items to Hawaii without so much as a puncture. Definitely a staple piece in my home office
Sajid Shah
I know now not to listen to reviews anymore
I was very iffy about buying this item because of all the reviews. In my opinion. I’m never ganna listen to reviews anymore. I guess it just depends. But I’m was very happy to see they came nicely packaged. No defects. And they’ll work great for what I need them for. About the adhesive. I always add extra tape to packages anyways so that’s not a problem with me. In all I give this 5 stars. For the price, they way it came in the mail. To me these feel very durable.
Jessie Besson
Great buy
These are great. We used them for our holiday Santa Shop at the school and they worked perfectly!
Natasha Lee Aiken
Great value!
GREAT DEAL!!! Best deal/ price for poly mailers on Amazon and they are large! Great size, sturdy, good adhesion. They are hot pink but also black on inside so can reverse. Will buy again
Murtaza Kothari
Love these!
I started selling all my clothes during quarantine and needed bags to ship my items out. These were great and this is my most used size!
Francis Parisien
Great self adhesive!
Once these self adhere, there is no shifting or moving it around. I love the high quality self adhesive. Great for my personal skincare and makeup business when mailing paper products, flyers, etc.
Annie Mace
Very please
Great choice and good quality. It's a basic poly mailer. Adhesive is more than enough. Great true black. Received them quite quickly. I will order more when it's time.
Waji Faizy
Strong , great value
Regularly order for my online business. Great value an well.made for my needs.
Hafeez R
Nice
Looks great! I want to experiment with adding my logo in white ink/paint, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Marsha Robinson
Perfect!
Got these for 5.99/100pcs. GREAT price and excellent quality. They’re so cute to add a bit of personalization to ship my products out.