AlexBasic Contour Gauge Duplicator 10 Inch Profile Gauge Shape Duplicator Copying Tool Pots Making Tool for Perfect Fit and Easy Cutting

  • A profile gauge or contour gauge, a tool for recording the cross-sectional shape of a surface
  • Contour gauges measure 10 inches and consist of a set of ABS pins, high strength and rustproof
  • Profile gauges are used widely in metalworking and woodworking for decorative moldings or pots
  • Simply press the tooth against the object to match the contour and then track the shape you need
  • Ideal for winding pipes, circular frames, ducts, laminate, checking dimensions, moulding, etc

Haven’t used it yet but appears it will work as described.

With this profile meter, I am able to get the profiles of my faucet and the soap pump position and diameters in one shot. So I can spec out the dimension for my splash proof plate.

There is no substitute. This makes the job so much easier! Just put down a hardwood floor in my den, and there's a pole in the way I needed to cut out for. I just pressed this up to it, and voila, I had the shape I needed. Made it a cinch!

Can't beat this tool for around $10. Bought it for some deck work coming in the near future, have a couple pipes i need to cut around and this thing is going to be PERFECT!!!

I wasn't expecting much from this tool from the price, but my husband loves it! It works well.

So easy to use and accurate!!! tile floor here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate's Booty Snack Puffs, Aged White Cheddar, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 60)

Daily Taurus Horoscope September 19 (19/09)

Daily Pisces Horoscope September 14 (14/09)