Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion September 13 (13/09) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 9/10 Pressure might be increasing to honor a particular commitment. You know what youre able to accomplish or fulfill, but a certain persons impatience could be instilling an unhelpful sense of urgency. Remain focused on what is and isnt within your ability to influence. If youre allowed to do something in your own way and time, then you might exceed an expectation or two. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 7/10 A plan or idea appears to be at an early stage, but it neednt be hurried. Given its connection with a personal aspiration, its launch needs to suit your needs and timing. A significant step towards the fulfillment of a long-held ambition is imminent. However, i...
Beth Marie Herrera
Quick delivery.
Haven’t used it yet but appears it will work as described.
Erin Smith
Great tool for my home improvement designs
With this profile meter, I am able to get the profiles of my faucet and the soap pump position and diameters in one shot. So I can spec out the dimension for my splash proof plate.
Abdul Rashid
A tool like no other!
There is no substitute. This makes the job so much easier! Just put down a hardwood floor in my den, and there's a pole in the way I needed to cut out for. I just pressed this up to it, and voila, I had the shape I needed. Made it a cinch!
Harsh Mishra
Great product, greater price
Can't beat this tool for around $10. Bought it for some deck work coming in the near future, have a couple pipes i need to cut around and this thing is going to be PERFECT!!!
Nick Smus
great tool for the price
I wasn't expecting much from this tool from the price, but my husband loves it! It works well.
Sarfraz Ali
I wish i had this a long time ago!
So easy to use and accurate!!! tile floor here we come!