Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion September 13 (13/09) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 9/10 Pressure might be increasing to honor a particular commitment. You know what youre able to accomplish or fulfill, but a certain persons impatience could be instilling an unhelpful sense of urgency. Remain focused on what is and isnt within your ability to influence. If youre allowed to do something in your own way and time, then you might exceed an expectation or two. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 7/10 A plan or idea appears to be at an early stage, but it neednt be hurried. Given its connection with a personal aspiration, its launch needs to suit your needs and timing. A significant step towards the fulfillment of a long-held ambition is imminent. However, i...
Stephen Kelly
Super helpful!
I bought this product for a 97 year old very bright lady who was having trouble with her sight, even after stronger glasses. She called me thrilled when she tried the magnifying sheets saying that they had changed her life and she could now read again and enjoy it! Can't say more than that...except thank you!
Adam Escorial
Purchased for Bible reading
I really like this better than taking my glasses off and on in church. Helps me read the Bible passages well. Someone in church saw me using mine and wanted one, then I got a phone call from mom wanting one. I then made this purchase and split them up between them. Not to mention that I got the bonus of the smaller ones that were included.
Cassy Heichel
clear magnification
Using these for reading. Am very pleased with all the products contained in the order. Since I only needed the 2 large magnifying sheets it was a pleasant surprise to fine 2 small magnifying products included. Thanks so much. Am using those too. You're supplying a good relief to older eyes. Many, many thanks!
Christine Turney
Nice size variety
Work great! Nice to have different sizes in one pack.
Sashoy Stewart
Just as described
This product is just as described. It helps my elderly father who needs magnification to read. Very fast delivery.
Laura Harris
Thanks for a clearer set of eyes
This item is very and simple to use. I'm so glad I received on time for Fathers day.Now my husband can see the small print alot easier .Thank you.
Ma Lourdes M Felongco
Perfect for people with far-sighted vision.
My husband and I are hooked on puzzles. The last one we got did not include an enlarged picture of the puzzle so we had to try to study the details from the small picture on the box. That was very frustrating and tedious for our aging eyes. These plastic magnifying sheets are perfect for searching out the details of a busy, complex picture! It has made the puzzle-building process so much more fun! They arrived the day after I ordered them—perfect timing!
Amanda Hudson
Great for small print
Great product. Just what I need to help enlarge small print for easier reading.
Robert Niles
Great magnification
Very pleased with the quality
Natalie Swinson
Great value
Quick service Just what we wanted thank you