MagniPros(2PACK) Large Full Page 3X Premium Magnifying Sheet Fresnel Lens 7.5" X...

  • ★IDEAL MAGNIFICATION FOR READING: All the magnifying lenses included in this papckage magnify up to 300%. It is considered the most comfortable magnification for reading small prints, ideal for Viewing and checking tiny hobby and crafting materials, small electronic gadget parts such as screws and pins
  • ★NON-TOXIC & UNBREAKABLE MATERIAL: The lens is made out of optical grade PVC a superier material than other fresnel lens, which provides crystal clear image quality with minimal distortion, pefect for seniors with aging eyes and low vision individuals.
  • ★2 BONUS BOOKMARK MAGNIFIERS & 2 WALLET LENSES: Each package comes with 2 US letter size sheets, 2 bonus bookmark magnifiers and 2 wallet lenses, the smaller lenses are very convenient to bring them with you so you will alwyas have extra set of eyes.
  • ★LIGHTWEIGHT & PREMIUM MATERIAL: All the lenses are made out of Unbreakable & optical grade PVC, the largest one only weighs 1 ounces and it is Ideal for longer reading time, because of the weight advantage you will be able to hold it with minimal fatigue.
  • ★LARGE VIEWING AREA: The Large US letter size magnifying sheet is measured 7" X 10.5" in viewing area which covers and Magnifies an entire page at once without having you to reposition it all the time as the other smaller magnifiers.

I bought this product for a 97 year old very bright lady who was having trouble with her sight, even after stronger glasses. She called me thrilled when she tried the magnifying sheets saying that they had changed her life and she could now read again and enjoy it! Can't say more than that...except thank you!

I really like this better than taking my glasses off and on in church. Helps me read the Bible passages well. Someone in church saw me using mine and wanted one, then I got a phone call from mom wanting one. I then made this purchase and split them up between them. Not to mention that I got the bonus of the smaller ones that were included.

Using these for reading. Am very pleased with all the products contained in the order. Since I only needed the 2 large magnifying sheets it was a pleasant surprise to fine 2 small magnifying products included. Thanks so much. Am using those too. You're supplying a good relief to older eyes. Many, many thanks!

Work great! Nice to have different sizes in one pack.

This product is just as described. It helps my elderly father who needs magnification to read. Very fast delivery.

This item is very and simple to use. I'm so glad I received on time for Fathers day.Now my husband can see the small print alot easier .Thank you.

My husband and I are hooked on puzzles. The last one we got did not include an enlarged picture of the puzzle so we had to try to study the details from the small picture on the box. That was very frustrating and tedious for our aging eyes. These plastic magnifying sheets are perfect for searching out the details of a busy, complex picture! It has made the puzzle-building process so much more fun! They arrived the day after I ordered them—perfect timing!

Great product. Just what I need to help enlarge small print for easier reading.

Very pleased with the quality

Quick service Just what we wanted thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate's Booty Snack Puffs, Aged White Cheddar, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 60)

Daily Taurus Horoscope September 19 (19/09)

Daily Pisces Horoscope September 14 (14/09)