Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion September 13 (13/09) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 9/10 Pressure might be increasing to honor a particular commitment. You know what youre able to accomplish or fulfill, but a certain persons impatience could be instilling an unhelpful sense of urgency. Remain focused on what is and isnt within your ability to influence. If youre allowed to do something in your own way and time, then you might exceed an expectation or two. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 7/10 A plan or idea appears to be at an early stage, but it neednt be hurried. Given its connection with a personal aspiration, its launch needs to suit your needs and timing. A significant step towards the fulfillment of a long-held ambition is imminent. However, i...
Channea Rebecca
Stamp of Approval on these Stamp Pads
Perfect product!
Zack Ael
this kind of ink pad is easy to use and not messing anywhere
i bought those colorful ink pad stamps for my son. he likes it and drawing with his friends.this kind of ink pad is easy to use and not messing anywhere.
John Wright
Love it
I used this for a baby shower guest tree. It turned out beautiful!! Thank you
Amanda Spouse
a great buy!
These are great inexpensive ink pads as a whole, but absolutely perfect for kids.
Sijo S Karthi
Great for fingerprint art!
This set was perfect for my needs. I used them to do fingerprint art for my students' mother's day gifts. They were all able to choose their favorite colors. The project turned out beautifully.
Brittany Lea Raley
This is a gift for my niece,it comes with 20 ...
This is a gift for my niece,it comes with 20 colors and she likes it so much.
Monica DeSousa
Ink
Love all the colors! I use every day in my journal.
Janet Ruckemesser
Great for DIY cards
20 pack for less than 10 bucks, this is a great deal. I used to buy ink pads from local crafting stores and 10 bucks would only get me 3 or 4. I ordered these to DIY some Thanksgiving cards. They worked perfectly fine for my needs. Recommend!
Gia Papiashvili
Lots of great colors!
These came in a little box to store all the pads in. Great colors, easy to open and close, and washes off easy! Kids LOVE them. They can easily take the kids off and replace them.
Bronson Kittler
Great Product!
I love these stamps. The colors are great and such a great variety. You can use them for fingering painting or with a stamp collection. I can't wait to see what my kids create with them.