Wahl Clipper Oil

  • Wahl Professional Animal Clipper Oil is recommended for use with all Wahl Professional Animal blades for regular maintenance and optimal performance
  • Wahl strongly encourages groomers and pet owners to oil and clean their blades before and after every use to ensure your clipper's blade achieves maximum performance
  • The clipper oil helps reduce friction and heat that may be produced during the clipping and trimming of your animal's coat
  • Reduces the likelihood of the blades becoming dull and helps increase blade durability
  • Note: using any other lubricant on Wahl clippers may cause damage to your blades and clipper and may void your clipper's warranty
  • Caution: May be harmful or fatal if swallowed; contains petroleum distillates; keep out of reach of children and pets

Glad I found this. The exact same product is listed elsewhere for much more. Even though this is listed for use with vetanery clippers, it's the exact same oil in the exact same quantity and bottle as the more expensive item. Twist open spout works well to apply small amounts on clipper blades..... BUT.... I recommend doing as other reviewers have suggested. The bottle is sealed with foil when it arrives. You have to unscrew the red cap. But rather than removing it completely, try to poke a small hole in it with a large nail or simply cut an opening in it with a sharp object such as a pencil or pen. Make the opening large enough for oil to flow through it, but small enough to control the flow. Maybe 4-5 mm, a little less than the size of a pencil. Doesn't have to be very big. Screw the cap back on and then use the adjustable twist cap to open the spout just slightly. A little squeeze on the bottle should cause a drop to appear and you can easily apply 2-3 drops on clipper blade. Good stuff.

Wahl Professional Animal Blade Oil #3310-230 This is a must have product if you're going to be using clippers on yourself or on your pet! Keeps them running smooth and quiet and keeps the blades sharper for longer! If you're not using a lubricant such as this, your clippers will die and not perform so upkeep is important and Wahl is the professionals oils used for years in the business! Keep your expensive clippers like new!

Works great. I would be sure to buy this for your Wahl clippers, and try to avoid using something else for oil, unless you research the alternative to this. But for something that will for sure work, this will do. I apply a line of this stuff across the blades and make sure it gets in there, I'd say it's equal to about 3 or 4 drops but I drag it across the blade so it's evenly spread. Some people complain how the oil comes out too fast and it comes out too much. Well, if you buy this product, there is a paper that you have to take off like many liquid products. Instead of removing this fully, just leave it on and poke a pencil tip size hole, and screw the cap back on and then when you use it, you'll have to just squeeze the bottle and a little oil will come out. If you want it easier just make the hole a little bigger. Whatever you do, don't remove the whole paper, or else you will experience the oil coming out too fast. Perfect product!

Just fine - but way, way to much supply for my needs. So I'm using for other purposes, hoping it adapts well. Actually, I hadn't noticed that the oil was for "Animal Blades". I'm using it for my Wahl clippers that my wife uses to cut my hair. (She's darned good at it.) I am, I'm told, an animal, though, so I guess it's OK.

I bought this for personal use, not for professional salon use on customers. Since I use a few drops every month, this will last me probably for the rest of my life. I recommend buying this size bottle for the price if you have your own electric hair clipper and ear/nose trimmers like I do, you'll never have to buy more oil ever again.

Works great. I used it on my hair clippers as well as my facial hair clippers. The facial hair clippers were starting to operate sluggishly without putting them under some water. Ever since I started using this oil, I haven't needed to rinse them prior to using. Glad I made the purchase.

I was skeptical how much of a difference a little oil would make in restoring the function of our cheap Walmart bought hair clippers. The drastic, immediate improvement just two drops of oil made was amazing. It is nice that the clippers stopped tearing out my hair. :) I have also had great success in using this oil to restore the function of vintage sewing machines that were completely seized up. Again, just one or two drops in each of the regular lube points, and then some gentle massaging of the workings slowly restored their function. If you are desperate and can't find your sewing machine oil, this stuff is an option.

Cheaper than their official "human" version but yet the same exact content for keeping your clippers oiled. It should last a long time if your clippers are for personal use given only a drop is needed after each use.

Giving my cats the Lion#3 was never more fun. Having to chase them all around the house, so I can shave them is worth it when I use these and watch there faces when i bzzzzz them. It makes for a fun Saturday night. I may have wasted a lot of energy to get them to buy into a shave but after, they seem happier. They only peed in my slippers once after using these unlike 4-5 times with the other shears.

PRO: 1. Inexpensive. 2. Works well to cool clippers. 3. Works well to keep clippers from clogging. 4. Can be selected to dispense a little or A LOT. 5. Does not smell bad, or heavy. CON: 1. If you twist open too much, it'll poor out fast. 2. Bottle always seems to get oil on the outside, no matter how careful I am. 3. When you get to the end, it seems to run out faster. OTHER: 1. Can't argue with the price vs. value. 2. BUY if you want the best clipper oil for this price. 3. DON'T BUY if you are looking for some fancy fragrance filled clipper oil, or a fancy dispenser bottle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate's Booty Snack Puffs, Aged White Cheddar, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 60)

Daily Taurus Horoscope September 19 (19/09)

Daily Pisces Horoscope September 14 (14/09)